7 days dry aged matured pork loin, Delicious and better than the bougth from shop. Easy to make.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 12
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 15 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 7 d 15 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
Ingredients for 1 kg of pork loin:
- about 1/2 cup sugar
- about 1/2 cup of salt
- 1 teaspoon sweet pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Remove all fat from the meat. Wash in cold water and dry with a paper towel.
- Then place in a bowl with sugar and rub thoroughly. Cover the dish with cling film and put in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Rinse the pork loin from sugar and dry with a paper towel.
- Put in a bowl with salt. Thoroughly rub the meat with salt, cover with cling film and put in the fridge for another 24 hours.
- Rinse from salt and dry. Rub well with mixed spices. Place the loin in a stocking. (You can use a smoking grid if you have one). Hang pork loin in a ventilated place for 5 days. After this time, pull the meat out of the stocking and collect excess spices.