Baileys Chocolate Poke Cake. Chocolate cake with Bailey’s liqueur. I do not remember when I ate something so delicious. This is one of the best chocolate cakes that I’ve eaten. The quintessence of chocolate flavor. The taste of the cake certainly enriches the baileys liqueur. The cake is very moist, and this is due to the chocolate sauce. The cake is spread with cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 260 gr of plain flour
- 200 gr of sugar
- 85 g of cocoa
- 2 teaspoons of soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 180 ml of milk
- 240 ml of oil
- 240 ml Baileys Irish Cream
- 180 ml of hot water
- 240 ml of sweetened condensed milk
- 130 grams of crushed dark chocolate
- 480 ml cold double cream
- 85 grams of powdered sugar
- 30 grams of cocoa
- 30 ml Baileys Irish Cream
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Put all dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix. Add eggs, milk, oil and half of the Baileys liqueur. Mix well. Pour hot water slowly. Mix, taking care not to splash on the sides. Pour the dough into a springform pan with a diameter of about 26 cm. Bake for about 45 minutes in an oven preheated to 150 (or a dry stick). Remove the cake from the oven and make holes in it. (This can be done with a straw or a long stick)
- Meanwhile, put the crumbled, dark chocolate in the bowl. In the saucepan put the other half of the liqueur and condensed sweetened milk. Bring to boil. Pour the hot mixture over crushed chocolate. Stir well and pour over the poked cake so that the sauce flows into the holes. Set aside to cool. Give enough time to let the sauce moisturize well chocolate cake.
- Then put the ingredients for the cream in a bowl and whip. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form. Spread the cream over the cake.
- I additionally sprinkled cocoa and decorated with ferrero rocher.