Blueberry muffins. Easy to make, fluffy and delicious. Full of blueberries and finished with icing.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 12
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 10 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 30 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 40 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 3 eggs
- 250 gram of sugar
- 250 ml of sour cream
- 125 ml of oil
- 500 gram all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon of potato starch or custard powder
- 700 grams of fresh blueberries
- powdered sugar
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Wash the blueberries and dry them on a paper towel.
- Whisk eggs with sugar for fluffy mass. Add sour cream and oil. Using an electric mixer combine the ingredients. Add flour and baking powder in four parts. In the end, add lemon juice.
- Sprinkle blueberries with potato flour and mix with the batter
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full and put in a preheated oven. Bake for approx. 30 minutes in the oven preheated to 180 Cooled with powdered sugar or with icing.