Blueberry buns. Delicious, yeasty sweet buns with blueberries and Philadelphia cheese. Good for breakfast or for lunch. Good for afternoon coffee
Ilość porcji / Servings – 8
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 20 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 20 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- Blueberry rolls
- 540 g of bread flour
- 80 g of fine sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 10 g of dry yeast
- 75 g of butter (melted)
- 250 ml of milk
- 2 large eggs
- 500 gr blueberries
- 100 gr philadelphia cheese
- sugar optional
- 1 cup of icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons of milk
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Mix the flour with the dry yeast. Add the remaining ingredients and knead. At the end add melted butter. Knead till dough is soft and flexible. Form a ball out of the dough, put in a floured bowl. Set aside in a warm place. Cover with a kitchen towel, to double the volume (it will take about 1.5 hours).
- After this time, roll the dough into a rectangle shape measuring 40 x 50 cm, gently sprinkling the surface and the rolling pin with flour, so that the dough does not stick.
- Fill the prepared rectangle with philadeplhia cheese, blueberries, and sugar to your taste. Then roll up tightly along the short side to the shape of the roll. Cut with the sharp knife into approximately 3 cm pieces. Put on the baking tray rack covered with the baking nonstiick paper without letting them touch each other. Cover with a kitchen towel, let it rest for about 30 minutes (should double in volume).
- Put the buns into the oven preheated to 180ºC and bake for about 20 min. Remove. Glaze warm buns lightly with orange icing.
- Combine the milk and icing sugar, make the icing – with the back of a spoon or in a blender. The consistency of the icing should be regulated by the addition of milk – if it is too thick then add milk, if too thin then add icing sugar.
The method for people using bread machines:
- Place all ingredients in the machine. First, fluids, then loose products and finally dry yeast. Set the dough program. After finishing the program (1.5 h), remove the dough and follow the above instruction.