Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 15 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 45 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 1 hr
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 300 g beetroot (diced)
- 1 diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 300 ml beetroot juice
- 100 g rice on risotto (arborio)
- 100 ml white wine
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan, add chopped onion, garlic and thyme. Glaze on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- In a separate pot, boil the broth with beetroot juice, crushed garlic clove, pepper to taste and possibly salt. Hold the pot with the broth on a small fire.
- Pour the rice into the pan and onion and mix. After a minute of frying, pour in the wine and cook for about 3 minutes. Pour 1 tablespoon of broth and beetroot into the pan, mix and cook until all the liquid is reduced. Add another tablespoons of broth and cook as before until the broth is exhausted for about 25-30 minutes. After this time, the rice should be cooked al dente and the beets should be soft (add more broth if necessary). Finally, add the cubed beetroots. Mix
- Set aside the pan from the heat, add butter and Parmesan cheese, mix. Take out the sprigs of thyme and garlic.
- Serve as desired. I served with smoked salmon