Cabbage with tomatoes and pork burgers. Aromatic, well-seasoned burgers served with potato puree and cabbage cooked with fresh and sun-dried tomatoes, tagine paste and spices.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 4
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 30 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 45 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 1 hr 15 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 leek sliced
- 200 g smoked bacon diced
- 1/2 head of savoy cabbage shredded
- 1 and 1/2 cup of stock
- 1 teaspoon of marjoram and oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground hot pepper or chili flakes
- 2 red peppers cut into strips
- 6 cocktail tomatoes peeled from the skin
- 6 dried tomatoes from oil cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons of sundried tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons of pasta tagine
- 2 tablespoons of chopped dill
- 1/2 kg minced meat
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 tablespoons oat flakes
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt + 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- about 1/4 cup cold stock
- 2 tablespoons of tagine paste
- flour for coating
- for frying lard or clarified butter or oil
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Pour the oil into the pot. Add the leek and fry moderately for about 5 minutes.
- Add bacon. Fry for approx. 10 minutes stirring constantly. Then add the peppers and dried tomatoes. Simmer 5 minutes. Add the cabbage to the pot and mix.
- Pour hot stock, season to taste.
- Cover and cook for approx. 30 minutes, stir meanwhile 2 to 3 times.
- Add tomatoes, sundried tomato puree, pasta tagine and cook for about 15 minutes. Finally, add the dill.
- Fry the onion in a pan with hot oil.
- Put the minced meat, fried onion, egg, salt, pepper, garlic, oatmeal and tagine paste into a larger bowl. Mix everything well.
- When kneading the meat, add the stock slowly until the meat absorbs liquid and does not stick to your hands. The longer you make, the better the burgers. The meat mass may seem quite loose, then the cutlets will be tender, less dense.
- Shape the cutlets, coat in flour and put on well-heated oil in a pan. After frying on two sides, put the cutlets into an ovenproof dish (uncovered) and place it in an oven preheated to 150 degrees C for about 15 minutes.