Carne Adovada-New Mexico style pork. Aromatic pork stew. A spicy flavor. With coffee and raisins. Finally, the sauce is blended and getting well with the taste of soft meat.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 2
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 10 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 2 hrs
Czas całkowity / Total time: 2 hrs 10 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 250 ml of strong coffee
- 1/3 cup of raisins
- 1/4 cup of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 kg of boneless pork shoulder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 tbsp of oil
- a large onion diced
- 4 stalks of crushed garlic
- 750 ml chicken broth
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 180°Add raisins to cup of hot coffee and allow to soak for few minutes.
- Dry pork with paper towel and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in ceramic casserole pot over medium-high heat. Brown pork about 10 minutes.
- Add onion to the pot and cook until soft. Add garlic. Then add chili and oregano. Add broth and coffee with raisin . Bake for 2 hours.
- Then transfer mixture without meat to blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Pour over pork and cook thogheter for few miutes.
- Serve with rice and tomato salsa
source of inspiration