Chickpea cream soup with raisins. Delicious, aromatic soup of chickpeas with raisins and almond flakes. One of the tastier cream soups I’ve eaten lately.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 3
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 10 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 20 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 30 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 600 gr tomatoes
- 3 to ns of oil
- 600 grams of canned chickpeas
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- a handful of raisins
- roasted almond flakes
- curry spice
- cumin powder
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Pour olive oil into a pot, add chopped onion and fry in a while. Then add garlic and tomatoes, add allspice, salt and pepper. Add chickpeas, season with the curry. Add vegetable stock and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat the honey in the pan, add the raisins, season with cumin. Mix and add roasted almond flakes. Fry for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix the soup. On the plate sprinkle with fried raisins with almonds