Cod in a coffee mustard sauce. Fresh fish in a creamy, tangy mustard sauce with a delicate coffee taste is a surprising and tasty dinner idea.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 2
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 5 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 30 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 35 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 4 cod fillets
- 200 g of chestnut mushrooms sliced
- 1 piece cut into slices
- 5 cloves of garlic squeezed
- 200 ml of single cream
- 30 ml of milk
- 3 tablespoons of mustard
- 1 cup of espresso
- rapeseed oil
- 1 handful of fresh parsley chopped
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Put the leek in a pan with hot oil. Fry for a moment, then add the mushrooms. Fry all together for about 10 minutes. After this time, add garlic and cook everything together for a few more minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream, milk, espresso, and mustard. Pour the mixture into the pan with mushrooms and leek. Mix to combine the ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce the fire and add fish. Simmer together under cover for about 20 minutes until the sauce thickens.