Zucchini stuffed with lentils and caramelized tomatoes
Ilość porcji / Servings – 2
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 15 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 45 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 2 courgettes cut in half (hollow center)
- 1/2 cup millet
- a glass of lentils
- 1 diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves pressed through
- 1 large pepper (diced)
- 2 cups of broth
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 3 teaspoons of tomato paste
- 6 pcs dried tomatoes cut into smaller pieces
- 2 tbsp oil
- bunch of parsley
- salt (pepper, hot and sweet pepper)
For cherry tomatoes
- 250 g sweet cherry tomatoes on a branch cut in half
- 50 g butter
- ½ orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of natural honey
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- freshly ground pepper
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Sprinkle the zucchini with salt and set aside for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the stuffing. On the fat, glaze the onion, add garlic. After a few minutes, add the peppers and fry together for a few minutes. Then add porridge and lentils rinsed under hot water. Pour the broth, add spices and cook for 10 minutes.
- After this time, add canned tomatoes and concentrate, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Give zucchini juice and wipe with a paper towel. Apply the stuffing and sprinkle with finely chopped paprika.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes. Sprinkle baked zucchini with parsley and serve with caramelized tomatoes
- Heat the butter in a frying pan, when it starts foaming, add the tomatoes. Heat on medium heat for a few minutes, then pour the orange juice, honey, add rosemary and season. Fry and put on zucchini