Chocolate muffins with cherries. Moisty, delicious and good for afternoon coffee.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 16
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 15 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 30 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 45 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 10 dag dark chocolate broken into pieces
- 5 dag milk chocolate broken into pieces
- 12 dag chopped butter
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 4 eggs
- 8 dag brown sugar
- 10 dag of fine sugar for baking
- 1.5 cups plain flour
- 1.5 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 can of cherry filling
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Put butter, dark and milk chocolate in a saucepan. Dissolve on low heat, stirring constantly until the ingredients melt. Remove from heat, pour in milk and mix.
- Separate the yolks from whites and beat with brown sugar for a fluffy mixture. Add chocolate mixture and mix to combine ingredients. Add sifted flour mixed with baking powder and mix at low speed until combined.
- Add salt to the whites and beat to a stiff, shiny foam (beat with a mixer for about 5-7 minutes). Add to the chocolate mixture and mix gently.
- Prepare 12 muffin cases(if they are not stiff, put them into the muffin mold). Pour a little dough on the bottom of the cases. Place a flat spoon of cherry filling . Cover wuth chcolate batter
- Bake at 170ºC, for about 20-30 minutes. When cooled, spread with mascarpone cheese and garnish with cherries