Tiramisu dessert. Delicious, creamy with amaretto taste. Quick to make and looks fantastic.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 6
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 15 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 12 hrs 15 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 750 g cooled mascarpone cheese
- 4 large eggs, whites and yolks separately
- 2 packages of long biscuit
- 3 tablespoons of fine sugar for baking
- 1 glass of freshly brewed, strong coffee; cooled down, without coffee grounds
- 50 ml Amaretto liquor
- All ingredients should be chilled
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- First, put the egg yolks into a bowl together with the sugar and beat with an electric hand whisk on high speed for about 3 minutes, or until the mixture forms a light, fluffy mousse. Start adding mascarpone then gradually beat in the egg yolk mixture. Between each addition, beat well until the mixture is smooth before adding more.
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks. Now lightly fold this into the mascarpone mixture and then put the bowl to one side.
- Next, break the biscuits, and place them in glasses, then pour the coffee and rum over it.
- Then place mascarpone mixture.
- Repeat the whole process, putting biscuits followed by the mascarpone. Cover the glasses with clingfilm then chill in the refrigerator for a night