Cod with spicy chickpeas. Aromatic fish in the company of crispy, spicy chickpeas with the addition of humus sharpened with dried tomatoes. All served with pita bread.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 2
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 20 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 40 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 1 hr
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 200 g cooked chickpeas (can be from the can)
- 200 g of boiled white beans (can be from a can)
- 1 tablespoon of dried tomato oil
- 12 dried tomatoes cut into smaller pieces
- 1 tablespoon TAHINI paste
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 Cod fillet
- 4 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive
- 400 g cooked chickpeas (can be from the can)
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of hot red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of curry (pepper to taste)
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Put all the ingredients into the blender and blend to a smooth paste. If necessary, add chickpea juice to mix easier. You can also add some water if the paste will be too thick. Put them into the jars, put a few dried tomatoes on top. Drizzle over the dried tomato oil and put in the fridge.
- Heat the oven to approximately 180 ° Clean the fillets and dry with a paper towel. Crush cloves of garlic, and squeeze the juice from the lemon. Season the fillets with salt, pepper, garlic and lemon juice. Season with the rest of the spices. Then coat the aluminium foil with olive oil. Put a fish in the foil and wrap it well. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Drain the chickpeas and dry with a paper towel.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan. Add chickpeas, soy sauce, sprinkle with all the spices. Mix everything thoroughly, fry for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the fish with pita bread, humus, spicy chickpeas and carrots