Pumpkin risotto with gorgonzola and walnuts is a dish that does not require special skills. All you need is a little love for cooking and patience to stand by the pot and stir so that the rice does not burn. The time spent preparing a good risotto will pay off with its creamy taste. Risotto served with fish and green peas.
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons of chopped onion
- 100 g rice for risotto
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 500 ml broth
- nutmeg, chili powder
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 50 g crushed gorgonzola cheese
- a handful of crushed walnuts
- 2 cod fillets
- 4 garlic cloves pressed through
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of oil
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- In a thick-bottomed pot, fry the onions in 2 tablespoons of butter, add rice and fry for a minute. Pour wine and evaporate. Then add the pumpkin and fry together for 2-3 minutes. Begin to gradually pour in the hot broth, stirring constantly, cook the risotto in this way for 15 minutes, gradually adding the broth for approx. 1/3 cup. Add another portion of broth as soon as the previous one is absorbed. In the meantime, season with nutmeg, salt, pepper and chili. Set aside from the heat when the rice is al dente, leave covered for 1-2 minutes, then add 2 tablespoons of butter, Parmesan cheese, and gorgonzola cheese. Add crushed walnuts. Mix.
- Preheat the oven to around 180 ° Wash the fillets and dry them with a paper towel. Rub the fillets with salt, pepper, garlic and lemon juice. Then spread the aluminum foil with olive oil. Put the fish in the foil and wrap it well. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Serve the risotto with cod, green boiled peas and cucumber.