Fish and red rice spread. Great idea for fish lovers. Pasta with smoked mackerel with the addition of carrots, parsley, stewed onion, tomato concentrate and spices. Great with fresh bread or crackers in the form of a snack. Delicious and characterful.
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 250 g smoked mackerel
- 100 g cooked red rice
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 parsley on the grater
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup broth
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp tagine paste
- 2 garlic cloves pressed through
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons of sweet pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of hot pepper
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Peel the fish and skin, leaving the meat.
- Pour oil into a large frying pan, add onion and fry it.
- Then add grated vegetables, season with salt and pepper and fry for about 3 minutes, stirring every now and then.
- Pour the stock, mix, cover and cook the vegetables until tender for about 10 minutes.
- Then add fish meat, spices and rice. Finally, add the tomato puree. Heat for a few minutes