Stuffed soured cabbage leaves with meat and rice
Ilość porcji / Servings – 6
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 30 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 1 hr 30 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 2 hrs
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 500 g of minced pork
- 1 onion (diced)
- 200 gr brown mushrooms cut into thicker slices
- 150 g semi-cooked rice
- 16 soured pickled cabbage leaves
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of butter or oil
- 300 ml single cream
- juice from pickled cabbage leaves
- salt and black pepper
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Fry the finely chopped onions and mushrooms in butter.
- In a bowl, mix the meat with onions and mushrooms, rice and egg. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix the ingredients until sticky mixture.
- Apply a small amount of stuffing on the cabbage leaf and roll the stuffed cabbage. Place the stuffed cabbage on the bottom of the cast-iron pot.
- In a bowl, mix the sauerkraut juice and cream. Mix well and pour the cabbage rolls. Simmer about 60 min. After cooking, remove the cabbage leaves and cream sauce blend. Place the cabbage rolls in the sauce. Heat and serve.