Lamb with plum sauce. Sweet and tangy plum sauce it goes nicely with lamb. All served with sour cream, potatoes, and carrots.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 2
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 10 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 30 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 40 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 300 gr of plums
- 1 tbs spoon of brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- pinch of turmeric pinch
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1 tbsp honey
- pinch of cayenne
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 125 ml of red wine
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 lamb chops
- 1 orange
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Cut washed plums in quarters. Dissolve the honey in the frying pan and add brown sugar. Pour the plums and simmer for a while. Then add the red wine and crushed garlic. Add spices and salt to taste. Simmer for a few minutes, taking care that the plums do not break up completely. Finally, add a tablespoon of butter.
- Squeeze the juice from the orange. Pour it into a bowl, then add olive oil, thyme and salt, and pepper to taste. Put the lamb chops to the marinade. Thoroughly rub them and set aside for approximately 15 minutes.
- Heat the pan and place the marinated lamb on it. Fry for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Serve it with plum sauce, carrots, potatoes and a dash of cream.