Sandwiches with Philadelphia cheese and beetroot salad. Such sandwiches are a great idea for a tasty breakfast. Freshly baked bread spread with cream cheese and a fantastic salad of beetroot, roasted pepper, cherry tomatoes, dried tomatoes, pomegranate, and red onion. All flavors combine well and give you a good kick to start the day.
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 4 boiled beetroots cut into thin slices
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nigella seeds
- salt pepper
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 red peppers, halved, seedless
- plain oil
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- 4 sundried tomatoes chopped
- 10 dag chopped pecans
- 1/2 bunch of chopped dill
- 1/2 bunch of fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 red onion cut into thin slices
- seeds from 1 pomegranate
- a few slices of fresh bread, preferably homemade
- Philadelphia cheese
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Season beetroot slices with garlic, nigella seeds and salt. Pour honey, vinegar and half the oil. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Mix and put in the fridge for a few hours.
- After this time, preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Oil the peppers, season with salt and bake for about 20-30 minutes. After cooling, remove the skin and cut it into pieces.
- Mix the pecans and tomatoes. Pour the rest of the oil.
- Drain the beetroots from the marinade and add to tomatoes with nuts. Add dill and parsley. Add peppers, pomegranate seeds and onions. Mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the bread with Philadelphia cheese and place salad on the top