Caramel cream cake.Cocoa sponge cake with caramel cream, with the addition of coffee. Blackberry currant jam. Crunchy crushed meringues and whipped cream. Very rich and moisty
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 35 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 25 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 1 hr 16 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
For the sponge cake :
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- pinch of salt
- 100 g of fine sugar for baking
- 90 g of sponge flour
- 35 g cocoa
For caramel cream
- 350 g soft butter
- 600 g of Dulce de leche (caramel)
- 3 teaspoons of instant coffee
- 200 ml of advocaat
- 450 g of meringues crushed
- 125 ml punch – cold boiled water mixed with 3 tablespoons of rum
- 3/4 – 1 jar of blackcurrant jam
- 900 ml of double cream cooled
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- cocoa for sprinkle
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
For a sponge cake
- The baking tray (dimensions 25 x 36 cline with baking parchment.
- Then sift the flour and cocoa into a bowl. Add the eggs white to the bowl of a mixer and beat with a little salt to stiffness. At this stage, start adding one by one tablespoon of sugar. Add egg yolks at the end. Sprinkle the cocoa flour and mix gently to combine the ingredients.
- Place the batter into a tray and bake at 175ºC for about 20 – 25 minutes. Let to cool.
- In a large metal mixing bowl, beat the butter to a fluffy, white mass. Add coffee. Then add the caramel from the can in parts. Mix all the time. At the end pour in the advocaat and beat to a smooth cream. Set aside
- Add crushed meringues to the cream. Mix gently.
- Leave the sponge cake in the tray, pour punch over the sponge cake. Brush with a layer of blackcurrant jam. Put the cream on the jam. Cool well in the fridge. (about 4 hours, you can also leave for the nighThen beat the double cream. Smear beaten cream on the top. Cool again. Before serving, sprinkle with cocoa.
żródło inspiracji https://www.mojewypieki.com/przepis/kostka-alpejska