Creamy soup with spinach and artichokes. Quick to prepare and very tasty soup. I’ve been experimenting with flavors lately. The first time I ate such a soup and I admit that I am pleasantly surprised.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 2
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 15 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 30 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 45 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- Creamy soup with spinach and artichokes
- 3 teaspoons of butter
- 150 grams of smoked bacon diced
- 1 leek cut into slices
- 1500 ml of chicken stock
- 10 baby potatoes washed (unpeeled and sliced)
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seeds
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 500 ml cream single cream
- 500 grams of frozen spinach
- 1 can of artichokes hearts
- Parmesan shavings for garnish
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- In a large pot, melt the butter over a medium-high heat. Add the smoked bacon nad fry until golden. Then add sliced leek and saute for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute longer.
- Pour in the chicken stock and sliced potatoes, crushed fennel seeds and sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a frying pan melt some butter and add frozen spinach. Stir occasionally and break into pieces using a wooden spoon. Saute for 5-7 minutes or until spinach is warmed throughout. Stir in spinach to a pot with the chicken stock. Then add the artichoke hearts. Cook for 5-10 minutes. Turn heat to a LOW setting and add cream. Stir together and season according to your taste. Sprinkle with parmesan shavings.