Chicken crispy pancakes. Tasty, well-seasoned chicken filling in a crispy pancake is a great idea for great dinner.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 4
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 15 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 1 hr 15 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 1 hr 30 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 3 boiled chicken legs (from broth, boneless and without cartilage)
- 150 g philadelphia cheese
- 10 halves of dried tomatoes from oil
- 1 onion diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp of tagine paste
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon of smoked sweet pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cups of milk
- 2- 2 1/2 plain flour
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- 30 ml of oil
- 2 beaten eggs
- bread crumbs
Mushroom cream sauce
- 200 grams of chestnut mushrooms sliced
- 1 onion diced
- 1-2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 3 tablespoons of sour cream
- frying oil
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Fry the onion on oil. Put onions, meat, dried tomatoes, cheese, and tagine paste in the blender bowl. Season to taste. Mix to a creamy consistency.
- In a bowl, mix the milk and flour thoroughly. Add a pinch of salt. The pancake batter should have a smooth texture. Leave for rest for a half hour. Then add the oil to the batter. If necessary, add more milk or water
- Pour a small amount of oil over the heated pan. Fry pancakes.
- Place the filling on each pancake, roll it up so that the stuffing does not fall out. Coat in a beaten egg, wrap in breadcrumbs and fry in a pan with oil to a golden color.
- Mushroom cream sauce
- Place chopped onions and garlic in oil. On a separate pan, fry brown mushrooms over high heat. Add the onion with garlic. Put down the fire and cook together for several minutes. If necessary, add a bit of water or vegetable broth to avoid burning the mushrooms. At the end of cooking add sour cream and mix well.
- Serve the crispy pancakes with a mushroom sauce.