Lime honey cod with a pepper salad. Idea for quick, healthy, tasty and colorful dish.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 2
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 5 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 30 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 35 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 3 teaspoons of grated ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely grated)
- 600 g of cod fillet cut into smaller pieces
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped white onion (about 1 small onion)
- 1 medium jalapeño (seeds removed,finely chopped)
- 1/2 red pepper seeds removed finely chopped
- 1/2 orange pepper seeds removed finely chopped
- ¼ cup of lime juice
- ¾ teaspoon of sea salt
- 8 small ripe red tomatoes chopped
- ½ cup of finely chopped fresh coriander
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Mix the ingredients of the marinade and spread over the pieces of cod. Place in a casserole dish and marinate for about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees C. Put the marinated cod and bake for 18 minutes.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine chopped onion, jalapeño, chopped pepper, lime juice and salt. Let it marinate for about 5 minutes. In the meantime, cut tomatoes and coriander.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and coriander into the bowl and stir to mix. Add salt if necessary
- For the best taste leaveit to stand for 15 minutes