Mackerel paste with sweet potatoes. Tasty fish paste with the addition of sweet potatoes, dried tomatoes and mustard. A nice idea for breakfast. It tastes best with homemade bread, which is often at my home.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 4
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 15 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 30 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 45 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 1 mackerel without skin and bones
- 1 sweet potato baked in the oven (boneless)
- 6 pieces of dried tomatoes (diced)
- 1 tbsp granular mustard
- a bunch of finely chopped parsley
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Blend mackerel and sweet potato. You can also crush with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Serve with fresh bread.