Mushroom muffins. A tasty snack for work or school. Mushrooms fried in butter in muffins with the addition of Parmesan cheese and Herbes of de Provence.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 12
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 15 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 30 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 45 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 3 eggs
- 250 ml of sour cream
- 125 ml of oil
- 500 gr all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- florets from boiled broccoli
- 3 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp of Provencal herbs
- Philadelphia cheese optional
- a handful of crushed pistachios
- 300 g sliced chestnut mushrooms (fried in butter)
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Whisk eggs for fluffy mass. Add sour cream and oil. Using an electric mixer combine the ingredients. Add flour and baking powder in four parts. In the end, add parmesan cheese and herbs.
- Fill muffin cups 1/2 full. Place 1 spoon of fried mushrooms in the middle. Then fill muffins cups to cover mushrooms. Then put them in a preheated oven. Bake for approx. 25 minutes in the oven preheated to 180 Cooled spread with Philadelphia cheese and sprinkle with crushed pistachio nuts.