Pasta with zucchini and cod is meal quick to prepare. Sometimes when improvising you can come up with a nice dinner idea. Pasta with blue cheese sauce, zucchini, and olives.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 2
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 15 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 20 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 35 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 2 pieces Cod fillet
- 4 garlic cloves squezzed
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive
- 250 grams of blue cheese
- 125 ml single cream
- 1 courgette cut into thin strips
- a handful of black olives
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Heat the oven to approximately 180 ° C. Wash the fillets and dry with a paper towel. Crush cloves of garlic, and squeeze the juice from the lemon. Fill the fillets with salt, pepper, garlic and lemon juice. Season with the rest of the spices. Then coat the aluminum foil with olive oil. Put a fish in the foil and wrap it well. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, dissolve the cream and cheese, taking care not to burn. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the blue cheese sauce with zucchini and olives. Mix well . Serve with fish