Broad bean ravioli. Delicious ravioli stuffed with broad beans mixed with potatoes, fried bacon and Parmesan cheese. The well-spiced filling goes well with the ravioli dough and the leek and cream sauce.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 4
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 30 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 1 hr
Czas całkowity / Total time: 2 hrs
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 450 g of cooked and peeled broad bean
- 300 boiled potatoes
- 200 g smoked bacon cubed
- 100 g of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- 260 g of plain flour
- 120 ml of boiling water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 30 g butter
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Put the bacon into a pan, pour a little oil and fry it. At the end add the finely chopped onion and fry it to golden color.
- Mash the cold broad bean with a fork. Squeeze potatoes through the potato ricer. Add parmesan cheese, golden bacon with onions and crushed garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Combine well to get a firm paste. Stuffing can be put in the fridge for a while to make it more firm.
- On the table on floured surface place flour. Make a well in the center. Beat the eggs and salt pour into well. Melt the butter in hot water. Pour into well. Stir together, forming a ball. Knead until smooth and elastic, about 8-10 minutes, adding more flour if necessary to keep the dough from sticking. Cover and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Cut off a quarter of the dough. Flour your work surface and roll the piece of dough out to a 3mm thickness. Using a cutter or a drinking glass, cut out circles from the dough, saving the excess for your next batch.
- Place a spoonful of filling in the center of a circle. Fold the circle over to create a half-moon, then pinch the edges together to seal. Repeat with the remaining dough and filling.
- Bring 3 liters of salted water to the boil. Add the few portions of ravioli at a time and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until they float to the top. Spoon them into a strainer to drain.
- Serve up to your taste. Can be served with fried onion. I have made creamy, leek sauce.