Pistachio and raspberry blondie. Blondie is a white variety of brownies. Instead of dark, used white chocolate. Moist cake. Quick to prepare. Stuffed with pistachios and tangy raspberries. Sweet and addictive. Perfect with coffee
Ilość porcji / Servings – 12
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 15 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 35 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 50 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 200 g soft butter
- 400 g white chocolate melted
- 220 g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 300 g 2 cups plain (all-purpose) flour
- 100 g ²⁄³ cup self-raising flour
- 180 g pistachio nuts
- 200 g raspberries
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Preheat the oven to 150 ° C. Line baking tray with dimensions of 27.5 × 13 × 3.5 cm with baking paper and grease with butter
- Put butter and white chocolate in a glass bowl and dissolve in a water bath.
- Put sugar, eggs and vanilla in the mixing bowl. Beat to fluffy mass. Add sifted flour. Finally, add melted chocolate with butter and pistachios.
- Pour the batter into the prepared sheet. Sprinkle raspberries on top. Bake for about 35 minutes
- Set aside to cool and cut into 12 pieces.