Pizza with white sauce and asparagus. This time pizza with an aromatic sauce made from leek and garlic. Pizza with asparagus, green peas and radishes. Very tasty and well seasoned.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 4
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 15 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 15 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 1 hr 30 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
For pizza dough ( for 2 pizzas)
- 4 glasses of bread flour
- 1.5 glasses of water
- 1 teaspoon of instant yeast or 50 g of fresh yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
For pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 leek white part finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 1 cup of single cream
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- fresh herbs e.g. 2-3 tablespoons of chopped parsley, oregano or thyme
- 2 balls of mozzarella cheese
- 2 bunches of asparagus
- a handful of cooked green peas
- 2 radishes sliced
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
For pizza dough
- Mix all the ingredients, knead to form a flexible dough. Put it into a bowl and cloth. Leave to rise for about 60 minutes. It should double its volume.
- Pull out of the bowl, divide into two parts. Using a roller or hands, form two pieces.
For pizza sauce
- Saute the leek in olive oil (fry on low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally). Add garlic and fry for another 2 minutes. Pour the cream, season with salt and pepper, cook on low heat for about 3-4 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly. Mix with herbs.
- 30 minutes before baking pizza, set the oven to the highest temperature (260-270 degree )Spread pizza dough with sauce. Place the sliced mozzarella and arrange asparagus. Put in the preheated oven on the lowest shelf and bake about 10-15 minutes. After removing, add peas and radishes