Ilość porcji / Servings – 2
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 10 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 1 hr 20 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 1 hr 30 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
For cranberry paste
- 500 g cranberry (fresh or frozen)
- 1 apple (peeled and grated)
- juice and skin peeled from one lemon
- 200 g of sugar
- half a glass of water
- 50 ml whiskey
- a handful of raisins and crushed almonds
- 70 dag pork loin
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 tablespoons of homemade cranberry paste
- a 12 rashers of smoked bacon
- 40 dag of puff pastry
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
For cranberry paste
- Wash the cranberries, mix with juice and lemon zest and with sugar. Put half of the fruit in a small pot with a thick bottom, add grated apple, raisins and almonds, and half a glass of water and bring to a boil. Cook on a low heat until the apple is soft (about 15 minutes) and some water evaporates, stirring occasionally. After this time, add the rest of the cranberry and whiskey, cook for about 30 minutes (or shorter), until the everything thickens and the water evaporates.
- Fry the meat in a hot oil for about 8 minutes. Remove from the pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Brush with cranberry from the jar. Let to cool for 20 minutes.
- On the kitchen foil place slices of bacon in 2 rows, slightly overlapping.
- Evenly spread the layer of cranberry paste on it, then in the middle place the tenderloin. Wrapp foil around meat, cranberries and bacon in the shape of a sausage, twisting the ends of the foil like a candy. Add 30 minutes to the fridge to make it cool. On the floured surface, slightly roll out the puff pastry to a rectangle slightly larger than the “meat roll “.
- Put the bacon roll in the middle of the pastry. Spread the edges with a beaten egg, stick to form a package. Put on a baking sheet lined with parchment Brush the top with egg wash. Leave to rest for at least 30 minutes. Put meat in a hot oven (180 C) and bake 30-35 min.
- Serve with salad and quinoa