Pork tenderloin in mustard sauce with artichokes is a very tasty thanks to the addition of hot mustard. The taste of the dish also boosts the addition of whiskey. The whole is toned with mushrooms, artichokes and
Ilość porcji / Servings – 2
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 15 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 30 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 45 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 1 pork tenderloin (450 g)
- coarsely ground pepper
- 1 jar of artichokes hearts
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of butter
- 300 g mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of whiskey
- 3 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- 125 ml of double cream
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Cut the tenderloin into 1.5 cm slices, sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and put aside.
- Cut the mushrooms into slices and fry in a large pan on a spoonful of olive oil for approx. 8 minutes stirring constantly. When they are browned add the butter and fry for about 2 minutes for the golden color. Remove from the pan and put it on the plate.
- Pour an extra tablespoon of olive oil onto the same pan and spread it over the entire surface. Put the meat and fry for about 2 minutes on each side, in the meantime seasoning with salt.
- Pour the whiskey and let it evaporate. Add mustard and mix. Put the mushrooms, artichokes and double cream and bring to a boil. Boil it for a while until the sauce thickens a little.