Meatballs in pumpkin sauce. Tasty, well-seasoned meatballs served with spicy, pumpkin sauce as well as giant couscous and beetroot salad
Ilość porcji / Servings – 4
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 15 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 45 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 1 hr
Składniki / Ingredients:
For pumpkin sauce
- 300 ml broth
- 150 ml coconut milk
- 400 ml pumpkin puree
- 1 onion diced
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 chopped chili pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry spice
- 1/2 kg minced meat
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 tablespoons oat flakes
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt + 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- about 1/4 cup cold stock
- 2 tablespoons of tagine paste
- flour for coating
- for frying lard or clarified butter or oil
- 4 boiled beetroots cut into thin slices
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nigella seeds
- salt pepper
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 red peppers, halved, seedless
- plain oil
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- 4 sundried tomatoes chopped
- 10 dag chopped pecans
- 1/2 bunch of chopped dill
- 1/2 bunch of fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 red onion cut into thin slices
- seeds from 1 pomegranate
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
For pumpkin sauce
- In the pan, fry the onions until golden brown. Add the broth and simmer for a while. Add pumpkin puree and coconut milk. Add the curry spice and cook on low heat for a few minutes
- Then mix with a blender until a smooth cream
- Fry the onion in a pan with hot oil.
- Put the minced meat, fried onion, egg, salt, pepper, garlic, oatmeal and tagine paste into a larger bowl. Mix everything well.
- When kneading the meat, add the stock slowly until the meat absorbs liquid and does not stick to your hands. The longer you make, the better the burgers. The meat mass may seem quite loose, then the cutlets will be tender, less dense.
- Shape the meatballs, coat in flour and put on well-heated oil in a pan. After frying on two sides, put them into an ovenproof dish (uncovered) and place it in an oven preheated to 150 degrees C for about 15 minutes.
- Season beetroot slices with garlic, nigella seeds and salt. Pour honey, vinegar and half the oil. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Mix and put in the fridge for a few hours.
- After this time, preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Oil the peppers, season with salt and bake for about 20-30 minutes. After cooling, remove the skin and cut it into pieces.
- Mix the pecans and tomatoes. Pour the rest of the oil.
- Drain the beetroots from the marinade and add to tomatoes with nuts. Add dill and parsley. Add peppers, pomegranate seeds and onions. Mix. Season with salt and pepper.