Risotto with chestnuts and mushrooms. Creamy, rich flavor. Delicious and easy to make. Risotto served with salmon
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 15 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 30 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 45 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 200 g of chestnut mushrooms sliced
- a handful of chestnuts
- 1/2 leek
- 50 grams of green (boiled peas)
- 2 cloves of garlic squeezed
- 1/2 cup of rice for risotto (arborio)
- 1/4 glass of white wine
- spices: salt (pepper, a pinch of turmeric, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper powder)
- approx. 600 ml vegetable stock
- 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- butter (extra virgin olive oil)
- 200 grams of salmon
- handful of fres dill chopped
- herbs de Provence (rosemary, basil, thyme, peppermint, garden savory, oregano and marjoram)
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Pour a tablespoon of olive oil into a larger pan or pot, add a tablespoon of butter and garlic, and fry briefly.
- Add the mushrooms, season them with salt and pepper and fry on each side until brown. After frying, put on a plate
- Pour an extra spoonful of oil into the same dish and glaze the leek. Then add the raw rice and stir with a wooden spoon, stir for about 1 – 2 minutes. Pour the wine and let it evaporate. Add turmeric and paprika powder.
- Pour about half a cup of hot stock and cook the rice without lid until it absorbs most of the liquid. Then pour another portion of stock and cook as before. Repeat until rice is cooked al dente (about 17 minutes total). Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped chestnuts and peas together with the last portion of the broth. Then add fried mushrooms
- Add half the parmesan and a tablespoon of butter, mix, cover and wait about 2 minutes. Put on the plates and sprinkle with the rest of parmesan cheese.
- Wash the salmon, dry and season with salt and pepper. Rub with garlic squeezed through the press. Chop the dill and mix with Herbes of Provence. Lay the salmon on the parchment and spread the herbal mixture on it. Put in the fridge for an hour. Bake in a preheated oven to 180 degrees about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with asparagus