Beetroot and roast pepper salad. I will not lie if I write that this is the best salad for dinner I have eaten recently. A great combination of roasted peppers, beets, tomatoes, pomegranate and pecans. The taste is added by a delicious beetroot marinade. It is sweet, spicy and crunchy at the same time.
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 4 boiled beetroots cut into thin slices
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon nigella seeds
- salt pepper
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 red peppers, halved, seedless
- plain oil
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- 10 dag chopped pecans
- 1/2 bunch of chopped dill
- 1/2 bunch of fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin slices
- seeds from 1 pomegranate
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Season beetroot slices with garlic, nigella seeds and salt. Pour honey, vinegar and half the oil. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Mix and put in the fridge for a few hours.
- After this time, preheat the oven to 200 ° Oil the peppers, season with salt and bake for about 20-30 minutes. After cooling, remove the skin and cut into pieces.
- Mix the pecans and tomatoes. Pour the rest of the oil.
- Drain the beetroots from the marinade and add to tomatoes with nuts. Add dill and parsley. Add peppers, pomegranate seeds and onions. Mix. Season with salt and pepper.