Salmon in creamy caper sauce. Creamy sauce with a bit of garlic, lemon juice and whine is a great addition to fish. Salmon served with sauce and potato puree.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 2
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 15 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 30 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 45 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 2 salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 medium garlic cloves minced
- ⅓ cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1-2 level teaspoon potato starch
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons rinsed and drained capers
- 1/2 cup single cream
- 2-4 tablespoons coarsely chopped parsley to serve
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper equally. Cover the fish in flour.
- Dissolve 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and mix with butter. Fry the salmon on each side in fat. (about 4 min). Remove the salmon from the pan. Lay on a plate and cover with foil
- Place the remaining spoonful of butter in the frying pan. Add garlic, fry for 1 minute. Pour wine. Bring to a boil. Add ¾ cup broth to the pan along with lemon juice; bring to a boil and cook for another minute.
- Mix 1 teaspoon corn starch with 2 tablespoons broth. Pour the mixture into the pan, stirring to get the sauce. Cook until slightly thick. Add cream, remove from heat and add capers.
- Serve the salmon with capers sauce and potato puree