Cheesecake with plum mousse. Cheesecake with gingerbread hearts and smooth, creamy mousse.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 12
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 30 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 12 hrs
Czas całkowity / Total time: 12 hrs 30 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
For the bottom
- 2 packages of gingerbread hearts
- 1000 g full-fat cheese
- 150 g sugar
- 2 lemon juice
- 13 gelatin leaves
- 300 g white chocolate
For plum mousse
- 1000 ml of prunes in juice
- 300 ml double
- 13 gelatin sheets
- 100 g sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
For the bottom
- Lay the gingerbread hearts on the bottom of the 24 cm diameter cake tin
For the cheesecake
- Put cheese, sugar and lemon juice in a bowl. Mix with a mixer to combine ingredients.
- Melt white chocolate in a water bath. Soak the necessary amount of gelatin in the leaves in cold water for about 5-7 minutes, then remove and lightly squeeze.
- Heat the squeezed gelatin in a small bowl and dissolve.
- Add warm gelatin to warm chocolate, mix thoroughly. Then add 3 tablespoons of cheese mixture to gelatine and chocolate. Pour gelatin prepared in this way into cheese mixture and combine. Pour on biscuit bottom. Put in the fridge until set
- Place the prunes with juice, sugar and lemon juice in a blender and mix to a smooth puree. Then lightly heat in a saucepan.
- Soak the necessary amount of gelatin in the leaves in cold water for about 5-7 minutes, then remove and lightly squeeze.
- Heat the squeezed gelatin in a small pan and dissolve. Combine the puree with gelatin and set aside to cool.
- Place the chilled cream in the mixer bowl and whip. Add puree. Mix gently but thoroughly using a spatula. Pour plum mousse layer on the cheesecake. Set aside in the fridge for a few hours, preferably all night.