Stuffed mushroom with prawn risotto. Shrimp risotto served with mushroom stuffed with chickpeas, lentils and tagine paste.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 2
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 20 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 40 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 1 hr
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 300 g large shrimps without shells, preferably fresh shrimps, but they can also be cooked
- 50 ml dry white wine
- 3 garlic cloves pressed through
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 chili pepper no seeds, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 0.5 bunch of parsley finely chopped
- salt pepper
- 1 small leek finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/2 cup arborio rice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- spices: salt, pepper, a pinch of turmeric, 1/2 teaspoon of paprika powder
- approx. 600 ml of vegetable stock
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- butter, olive oil
- 1/2 cup canned lentils
- 1/2 cup canned chickpeas
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- spices: half a teaspoon of cumin and ground coriander and hot pepper
- 1 tablespoon of tagine paste
- 6 Portobello Mushrooms
- 6 cherry tomatoes
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Heat the oil, add garlic, chili and shrimp. Fry for 1 minute on each side, add white wine, salt, pepper and parsley. Fry for 2 minutes. Transfer the shrimp to a plate
- Pour an extra tablespoon of olive oil into the pan after frying the shrimp and fry the leek. Then add raw rice. Fry, stirring with a wooden spoon for about 1-2 minutes. Pour wine and evaporate. Add turmeric and paprika powder.
- Pour half a glass of hot stock and cook rice uncovered, to absorb most of the liquid. Then pour in another portion of the stock and cook as before. Repeat until the rice is cooked al dente (about 17 minutes). Season with salt and pepper.
- Add shrimps, mix and set aside from the heat, add half of Parmesan cheese and a tablespoon of butter, mix, cover and wait about 2 minutes.
- Drain lentils and chickpeas from water. Add a tablespoon of olive oil, a grated clove of garlic, parsley, spices, paste tagine, salt and pepper, and mix. Add diced cherry tomatoes. Simmer in a frying pan for about 10 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees Place the mushrooms skin down on a baking tray lined with paper. Season with salt, pepper and drizzle with oil. Line out the lentil and mushroom chickpeas filling. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Serve the risotto with a stuffed mushroom.
- Send feedback