Scottish Cullen skink soup (with smoked haddock). I admit that I rarely eat fish soup. This time I made an exception. The soup is very easy to make. t. In a short time, we have a really tasty, aromatic soup with the addition of smoked fish.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 2
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 5 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 30 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 35 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 medium onion
- 8 small potatoes washed (unpeeled and cut into halves)
- 300 ml of broth
- 250 g of smoked haddock
- 250 ml full-fat milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat, then add onion and saute for 5 min .
- Add potatoes, broth and bring to boil. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile in another pan, cover the haddock with the milk and cook gently for about five minutes until just tender. Remove from the milk and, when cool enough to touch, flake gently into large pieces, removing bones.
- Add milk and flaked fish to saucepan containing potatoes and other ingredients and cook for a further 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with chopped parsley.