Artichoke tart. On shortcrust pastry with the addition of Parmesan cheese. Cream filling with parmesan and artichokes. Very easy to prepare. It can be served as a main course or as a snack.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 2
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 10 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 1 hr
Czas całkowity / Total time: 1 hr 10 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- butter to grease the molds
- 250 gr flour
- 125 gr of cold butter
- 5 dag grated Parmesan cheese
- a few tablespoons of cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup (80 m30% cream
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 can of artichoke drained from juice
- 6 mini courgettes cut in half
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Spread butter tart on Wed. approx. 25 cm. Pour flour, salt and cold butter on the counter, combine. Transfer to a bowl, add Parmesan cheese, stick an egg and knead the dough, adding a little water from time to time. The dough should be flexible and rollable.
- Roll out the dough to the size of the mold on the flour-covered boarding, remembering that there is enough space to roll out the sides. Transfer the dough to the mold, pressing around the edges. Line the bottom with baking paper
- Heat the oven to 190 ° Pour dry beans onto the paper. Bake with a load of 20 minutes first, then remove everything and bake for another 8 minutes.
- Put eggs in a larger bowl, season with salt and pepper, beat with a fork. Add cream and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Pour the egg mass on the bottom, arrange the mini zucchini cut in half and artichokes. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 25-30 minutes, until the mass is solidified.