Strawberry mousse cake.Very delicious and light. Intensely strawberry flavor with whole fruits inside. The sponge soaked in limoncello liqueur. Tempting.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 8
Drukuj / Print
Czas przygotowania / Prep. time: 30 mins
Czas gotowania / Cook time: 50 mins
Czas całkowity / Total time: 13 hrs 20 mins
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar (250 g)
- 250 ml sour cream
- 125 ml of oil
- 500 grams plain flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
For a strawberry mousse
- 1000 g strawberries diced
- 1/2 glass of sugar
- 600 ml of double cream
- 15 leaves of gelatin
- 700 gr of fresh strawberries cut into a thicker cube
- juice from 1 lemon
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Whisk eggs with sugar until fluffy. Add sour cream and oil. Beat with an electric mixer to combine the ingredients. Add flour and baking powder in four parts.
- Spread the batter in a springform pan with a diameter of about 24 cm/32 cm .. Bake for about 45 min in the oven preheated to 180 C
- When cooled, cut the top of the cake to make a flat surface. Pour over limoncello mixed with water to soak well
- For a strawberry mousse
- Blend strawberry with a blender together with lemon juice to puree. Put into a pot, add sugar and stir while cooking until the sugar dissolves.
- The necessary amount of gelatin in the sheets soak in cold water for about 5-7 minutes, then remove and lightly squeeze out.
Place gelatin in a small container and dissolve.
- Add warm gelatine to warm puree, mix thoroughly, cool (but not allow to set).
- Put the double cream and whip in a mixer bowl. Add a few tablespoons of cream to the pineapple puree, to loosen its structure. Add the remaining whipped cream and gently but thoroughly mix. Try and add sugar if necessary. Add diced strawberries and combine. Pour the layer of mousse into the cake. Set aside for a few hours in the fridge, preferably overnight. Garnish as you like