Cod with grilled aubergine marinated in miso sauce. A delicious idea for a healthy dinner. Fish baked in the oven in the company of aubergine marinated in a miso sauce. The whole served with a light celery salad, with the addition of pine nuts.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 2Drukuj / Print
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 2 cod fillets
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 aubergines (sliced)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
For the glaze
- 100 ml mirin
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- a handfull of chopped coriander
- a handfull of crushed pecans and pini nuts
- a handfull of finely chopped chives
- a handful of diced celery
- 3 radishes diced
- salt (pepper)
- a little bit of oil
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°Wash the fish and dry with paper towel. Crush the garlic cloves and squeeze the juice from the lemon. Mix together to create a marinade and rub the fillets with it. Add the rest of the spices. Brush the foil with olive oil and wrap the fish. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Light the barbecue (or preheat the grill to hot). Whisk the glaze ingredients together. Brush the skins of the aubergines with oil and brush half the glaze onto the cut sides, making sure it gets into the score lines. Leave to marinate for 15 mins (any longer and the aubergines will become soggy).
- Barbecue, skin-side down, for 10 mins until the flesh is tender, then baste the scored side with more glaze. Carefully turn the aubergines over and barbecue, flesh-side down, for 4-5 mins until browned and lightly charred. Check the aubergines regularly to make sure they’re not sticking to the bars.
- Brush the cooked aubergines with the remaining glaze, then top with the nuts, spring onions and coriander. Serve with any extra glaze alongside.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.