Pork tenderloin with green peas and asparagus in blue cheese sauce. The dish, though it sounds complicated, is not at all difficult. Its additional advantage is the speed of preparation. In about 30 minutes, we can have a really tasty dinner. The tasty sauce with the addition of blue cheese is very good with pork tenderloin. All served with potatoes and lettuce
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 500 grams of sliced pork tenderloin
- a large bunch of asparagus cooked
- 100 grams of boiled green peas
- 10 dag of blue cheese crushed
- 15 dag of double cream
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- freshly ground black
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Season the tenderloin slices with salt and pepper.
- Wash and dry asparagus and boil for a few minutes to be firm and crispy.
- Heat butter in a pan, add meat and fry over medium heat for a minute on each side. When meat changes the color, reduce the heat to a minimum, add double cream and blue cheese. Stir until the cheese is dissolved.
- Add asparagus and peas to the meat with the sauce. Mix and eventually season with salt and pepper
- Pork tenderloin with green peas and asparagus in blue cheese sauce