Pumpkin curry served with cod. Spicy, aromatic curry with a delicate pumpkin served with fish. In curry, I like this spice addition that makes them unique. The dish is easy to cook and additionally very tasty.
Ilość porcji / Servings – 4Drukuj / Print
Składniki / Ingredients:
- 1 can of black beans in the marinade
- 100 gr green soya bean
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 onion diced
- 200 gr of pumpkin cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- ½ tablespoons of grated garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon, coriander, sweet and hot peppers
- 8 cocktail tomatoes peeled
- 1/2 cup of tomato passata
- 1 can of tomatoes
- 150 ml of coconut milk
- fresh coriander
- 4 cod fillets
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 2 cloves of garlic squeezed through the press
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of hot pepper
Sposób wykonania / Instructions:
- Place the diced onion in a pot on a small amount of oil. Season with salt, grated ginger, and garlic. Mix occasionally. Fry until browned.
- Add spices and fry together. Add little water if ingredients start sticking to the bottom of the pot. Add a diced pumpkin. Simmer for a few minutes. Add cocktail tomatoes cut in half.
- Pour the tomato passata and tomatoes from the can, cook for about 7 minutes stirring constantly. Add black beans and green soy bean. Add 1/4 cup boiling water and bring to the boil. Cook for approx. 20 – 30 minutes without covering with moderate heat, stir briefly.
- Damp coconut milk in a bowl with a few tablespoons of warm water, adding a few tablespoons of the mixture and mix again. Pour into the pot stirring vigorously. Cook on a moderate heat for several minutes until the sauce gets thick.
- Washed and dried on paper towels fillets season with salt, pepper, and spices. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Place the cod and fry in golden color about 5 minutes, on each side.